Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
To support our continued growth we are looking for a Senior Sales Operations Analyst, Sales Strategy & Planning to join our Sales Business Operations team to support EMEA GTM strategic planning, territory operations, market expansion planning, sales capacity planning and resource allocation.
In this role you will be part of a team charged with structuring and executing the quantitative and qualitative analyses needed to inform executive decision making and scale our sales organization and geographic reach to meet our rapid growth objectives. You will apply subject matter expertise, learned knowledge of Snowflake, and practitioner frameworks to drive key GTM strategy analytics, organization and process design efforts such as market/opportunity analysis, territory planning, sales resource planning, GTM and customer segmentation and organizational design.
- Support the planning team in developing a data-driven Global Expansion Roadmap which aligns cross-functional execution towards Snowflake’s revenue goals
- Support the market expansion operating rhythm to ensure key stakeholders such as legal, HR/recruiting, marketing, finance are aligned for execution
- Structure and perform regular sales capacity planning analysis across EMEA and EMEA sales segments to inform ongoing sales hiring decisions and resource allocation to maximize growth potential
- Provide support for our GTM strategy and planning process by generating analyses, insights and recommendations aligned to Snowflake’s annual and quarterly planning and performance review cycle
- Own our EMEA annual hiring plan for all sales reps, sales managers and sales engineers within our global GTM organization
- Support ad hoc projects to streamline and automate key sales operations activities to enable operations at scale
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the enterprise technology industry
- Prior experience in strategic planning, sales operations, finance, business analytics and/or management consulting with a focus on enterprise technology GTM
- Experience with the overall sales planning process or an end to end owner of a particular aspect of the sales planning process
- Knowledge of SaaS business models and B2B channel structures
- Ability to synthesize large data sets and applying analytic frameworks for insights
- Intermediate experience with BI tools, e.g. Excel, Looker, Tableau
- Proven ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft recommendations and results into easily digestible messages, communications, and executive presentations
- Executive presence and engagement skills
- Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
- Ability to influence at all levels, as well as a demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and be assertive in driving successful management strategies
- Bachelor degree in business, statistics, economics, or other quantitative disciplines, MBA a plus
Are you up for the challenge?