Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Our Sales Operations and Enablement organization is actively seeking an Analyst, Sales Business Intelligence to lead sales reporting, performance analysis, pipeline management, forecasting and pricing strategy and operations.
Reporting to the Director, Sales Business Intelligence, you will be charged with structuring and executing the quantitative analyses and management reporting needed run day to day operations and inform sales and company executive strategic decision making to meet our rapid growth objectives. You will collaborate cross functionally to drive performance improvement, and be the go-to expert on all GTM metrics. You will build scalable frameworks for reporting and analytics, to drive the strategy and direction of our sales team. You will be a key part of the hands-on group driving strategy for Sales.
In this role you will:
- Partner with sales leaders on operational reporting and analytical requests: management reporting, sales productivity and performance analysis, quota attainment, competitive win/loss and sales KPIs
- Manage Sales pipeline and forecasting reporting to realize accurate and predictable results
- Own the structure, process and cadence to scalably deliver sales analytics and reporting to key stakeholders across Sales
- Identify critical trends and provide actionable business insights to Snowflake leadership to drive go-to-market strategy
- Partner with the Sales Enablement team to evaluate the field performance, identify opportunities to improve sales productivity
- Design and execute quantitative pricing, sales team and customer research, including win/loss analysis, sales team pricing and discounting behavior and competitive price-performance analysis
On day one we will expect you to have:
- 4+ years of experience in the enterprise technology industry
- Prior experience in sales strategy, sales / business operations, financial planning and analysis
- Knowledge of Cloud, SaaS business models and B2B channel structures
- High familiarity with sales and marketing tools and data stack, e.g., Salesforce, Marketo, Adaptive, Xactly, account data / enrichment
- Advanced skills/knowledge of common BI tools, Excel, Salesforce reporting, Looker, Tableau
- Ability to conduct financial modeling and perform statistical analysis
- Experience working with SQL and relational data a plus
- Bachelor degree in business, statistics, economics or other quantitative disciplines
Are you up for the challenge?