Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
Come join our world-class team as a Senior Software Engineer to build our revolutionary Data Sharing and Data Exchange! Being in our fast-growing team, you get to innovate the next generation of software that enables organizations to build assets with their data in today’s new Data Economy.
AS A SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DATA EXCHANGE PLATFORM AT SNOWFLAKE, YOU WILL:
- Lead highly impactful initiatives around Data Sharing and Data Exchange in the global Snowflake.
- Innovate and build highly secured and reliable software to allow customers to be data-driven.
- Design and implement highly available distributed platforms within the global Snowflake.
- Revolutionize how organizations distribute, consume, and use data as a strategic business asset.
OUR IDEAL SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER WILL HAVE:
- 10+ years industry experience designing, building and supporting large-scale systems in production.
- Extremely strong fundamental computer science skills.
- Deep multi-faceted appreciation in building end-to-end customer facing products.
- Experience driving company initiatives towards customer satisfaction.
- Experience working with cross teams and product managers.
- Fluency in one or more object oriented programming.
About Data Sharing:
- Learn more about Snowflake Data Exchange: https://www.snowflake.com/data-exchange/
- Learn more about Private Data Exchange: https://www.snowflake.com/sharing-collaboration/private-data-exchange/
- Learn more about Data Sharing: https://www.snowflake.com/use-cases/modern-data-sharing/
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.