Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
Come join our world-class team as a Senior Software Engineer to build our revolutionary Data Sharing and Data Exchange! Being in our fast-growing team, you get to innovate the next generation of software that enables organizations to build assets with their data in today’s new Data Economy.
As a Senior Software Engineer - Data Exchange Platform at Snowflake, you will:
- Lead highly impactful initiatives around Data Sharing and Data Exchange in the global Snowflake.
- Innovate and build highly secured and reliable software to allow customers to be data-driven.
- Design and implement highly available distributed platforms within the global Snowflake.
- Revolutionize how organizations distribute, consume, and use data as a strategic business asset.
Our ideal Senior Software Engineer will have:
- 10+ years industry experience designing, building and supporting large-scale systems in production.
- Extremely strong fundamental computer science skills.
- Deep multi-faceted appreciation in building end-to-end customer facing products.
- Experience driving company initiatives towards customer satisfaction.
- Experience working with cross teams and product managers.
- Fluency in one or more object oriented programming.
About Data Sharing:
- Learn more about Snowflake Data Exchange: https://www.snowflake.com/data-exchange/
- Learn more about Private Data Exchange: https://www.snowflake.com/sharing-collaboration/private-data-exchange/
- Learn more about Data Sharing: https://www.snowflake.com/use-cases/modern-data-sharing/