Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premise and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Snowflake: Your data, no limits.
Snowflake’s Sales Operations organization is seeking a Salesforce Community Developer to join our growing team. In this role you will have the opportunity to build business applications and design features to improve the reliability of our applications and systems.
As the Salesforce Community Developer you must have the ability to translate business needs into technical specifications, design and development solutions, test and deploy them into production. You have a passion for working cross functionally and building solutions to support business process and data flows and a strength in solving platform issues with expert troubleshooting skills.
Reporting to our Director of Sales Systems and Tools, this role will work closely with our Sales, Operations, IT, Marketing, Finance, Support business partners, on Sales, Service, and Community Cloud.
In This Role You Will Get To:
- Build Force.com platform and cross-platform integration solutions based on industry best practices.
- Partner cross functionally with other business application owners to ensure our go to market business automation and data management process is smooth and well connected. Have an excellent understanding of underlying Force.com platform, efficient and scalable Apex, Visualforce Code, and Lightning components.
- Have excellent experience developing and using Lightning Framework and Salesforce Communities.
- Assist in defining, estimating, and shaping technical solutions using best practices.
- Maintain and configure our development and test instances for our internal sandboxes.
- Lead and manage the design, configuration, and deployment of our medium complexity CRM and other modules to support sales automation.
On Day One We Will Expect You To Have:
- 5+ years of industry experience with 2 years experience delivering solutions for Salesforce Communities on the Community Cloud platform
- Strong hands on experience with the configuration and custom development of several Salesforce.com CRM modules. Experience integrating SFDC with multiple business applications.
- At least 2+ builds and implementation of Salesforce communities and deep proficiency with salesforce.com APIs and security model .
- Expertise in designing, coding and implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes, Components etc. Visualforce components, SOQL and SOSL languages
- Experience with Development Tools and technologies: Visual Studio Code (or similar IDE), Git , SVN etc.
- Strong desire to learn. You are energized when new features and technologies become available and eager to understand them and maximize their potential.
- Experience in designing and implementing Salesforce Partner Relationship Management (PRM) using Community Cloud for partner community
- CRM domain knowledge with relevance to the SAAS industry and its sales channels.
- Demonstrated capability to develop and nurture relationships with the key stakeholders/partners.
- Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
Bonus points for experience with the following:
- Data Warehousing
- Project Management
Snowflake Computing, the cloud data warehousing company, has reinvented the data warehouse for the cloud and today’s data. The Snowflake Elastic Data Warehouse is built from the cloud up with a patent-pending new architecture that delivers the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms and the elasticity of the cloud – at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Snowflake can be found online at snowflake.net.
Snowflake has been voted as one of the Bay Area Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. We are a place where people work effectively with the same values and vision. We focus on doing what is right for our customers, shareholders, and employees. We create great products, individually and as a team.