Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
The Senior billing business Systems Analyst (BSA) role is responsible for driving improvements in the processes and technologies supporting Order to Invoice business process. This role works closely with internal Financial billing Operations leaders to effectively manage project plans and implement change management to financial systems.
- Analyzing all billing procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Help increase efficiencies by leveraging system capabilities in Preparing, issuing and sending invoices
- Communicating with other departments, resolving issues, and providing clarifications.
- Ensuring all billing accounts are set up correctly and according to their requirements to support
- Builds the foundation for the project efforts by capturing the business context – problem definition, current state definition, objectives, business case, desired future state definition, etc.
- Develop detailed requirements (business, user, process, system requirements – functional and non-functional) and establish traceability to business vision
- Manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle by establishing and maintaining agreements between the business users and the project team
- Facilitate and act as a liaison between the technical team and the business team
- Ability to navigate the project team, IT personnel and business sponsors through a level of ambiguity including business process change; building organization and structure to requirements to drive out and define detailed requirements in an efficient manner
- Act as the project manager for implementation of the end-to-end solution – identify stakeholders, risk identification and mitigation, communication, define and drive schedules, escalate internally and externally (as appropriate)
- Provision new users, manage workflows, manage system configuration, and general end user assistance.
- Collaborate with development teams and SaaS vendors to identify system improvements.
- Design develop and test enhancements in alignment with internal business process requirements.
- Manage prioritization, implementation, and change management of application changes/enhancements.
- Document all changes to applications per internal controls.
- Create technical documentation and conduct end user training.
- Document all changes to the SaaS systems, ensuring SOX compliance readiness
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Workday Financial ERP System experience a must
- Understanding of billing business processes, including but not limited to; Accounting, AR, etc.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Successful in dealing with company personnel at all levels
- Ability to work independently
- Project Management experience
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Tax (Avalara) and credit card platforms
- Understanding of Global entities processes/challenges
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?