Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
- Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
- Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
- Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
- Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
- Get It Done. Results matter!
- Own It
- Make Each Other the Best
- Embrace each others Differences
Snowflake is seeking a detail-oriented Sr. Billing Analyst/Specialist like yourself to join our growing Finance Team. You will report into the Senior Manager, Global Billing Operations and your work will have the opportunity to make a company-wide impact through implementing billing best practices. You are someone that has a strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Processing daily billing within Gotransverse, our billing system, and ensuring invoices are appropriately posted and delivered to customers.
- Working cross-functionally with Sales Ops to review customer contracts and ensuring proper set up adhering to our underlying system requirements and policy standards.
- Responsible for responding to external customer and internal customer inquiries regarding invoices, payments, discrepancies and contract clarification requests.
- Responsible for timely and accurate daily cash postings within Workday and Gotransverse billing system, which will require working amongst various bank accounts and systems. This team member will also have the opportunity to work on cash automation and participating in UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Collaborate with management and other teams to develop procedures surrounding billing within our Quote-to-Cash business process.
- Work closely with the finance team to help improve overall processes, driving efficiency and improvement/monitoring of internal controls for tasks within billings and orders.
- Assist with month-end close, audit requests and ad hoc projects.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field.
- 2-5+ years of work experience of accounts receivable, or billing experience, technology-focused industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Working knowledge of Workday Financials/billing systems and Salesforce a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple tasks at once.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member when needed to drive to team goals.
- Demonstrates the ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?