Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Our Sales Operations and Enablement organization is actively seeking a Sales Business Intelligence Manager to contribute to sales reporting, sales performance analysis, capacity planning, pipeline management and forecasting.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Business Intelligence, you will be part of a team charged with structuring and executing the quantitative analyses and management reporting needed run day to day operations and inform sales and company executive strategic decision making to meet our rapid growth objectives. You will collaborate cross functionally to drive performance improvement, contribute to GTM strategy planning, and be the go-to expert on all GTM metrics. You will build scalable frameworks for reporting and analytics, such that you can spend much of your time using insights to drive the strategy and direction of our sales team. You will be a key part of the hands-on group driving strategy for Sales.
In this role you will:
- Partner with sales leaders and C-suite on operational reporting and analytical requests: Board of Directors and management reporting, sales productivity and performance analysis, quota setting and attainment, price realization and profitability, discount governance, competitive win/loss and sales KPIs
- Manage Sales pipeline and forecasting process and reporting to realize accurate and predictable results
- Deliver sales analytics and reporting to key stakeholders across Sales, Sales Engineering, Finance, Marketing and Professional Services
- Identify critical trends and provide actionable business insights to Snowflake leadership to drive go-to-market strategy
- Partner with the Sales Enablement team to evaluate field performance, identify opportunities and contribute to strategic projects to improve sales productivity
- Design and execute quantitative pricing, sales team and customer research, including win/loss analysis, sales team pricing and discounting behavior and competitive price-performance analysis
On day one we will expect you to have:
- 5+ years of experience in the enterprise technology industry
- Prior experience in sales strategy, sales / business operations, or financial planning and analysis
- Knowledge of Cloud, SaaS business models and B2B channel structures
- High familiarity with sales and marketing tools and data stack, e.g., Salesforce, Marketo, Adaptive, Xactly, account data / enrichment
- Advanced skills/knowledge of common BI tools, Excel, Salesforce reporting
- Ability to conduct financial modeling and perform statistical analysis
- Experience working with SQL and relational data a plus
- Bachelor degree in business, statistics, economics or other quantitative disciplines
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?