Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
The Sales Strategy and Business Operations Team at Snowflake is looking for a Senior Pricing Analyst to drive pricing and packaging strategy, work cross-functionally to accelerate growth, optimize pricing, discounting and packaging, and define and operationalize new business models as we expand our reach, distribution channels, product and service offerings.
In this role, you will formulate pricing proposals based on financial and competitive analysis, develop them into committed pricing initiatives with cross-functional and leadership support, and implement them into sales and operational processes. You will lead analytic efforts to set pricing for regional expansion, new products and feature sets, new service offerings, product/service bundling programs, promotions, pricing policies, price realization analytics and deal/discount approval decisions support. Reporting to the Director, Pricing Strategy and Operations and working closely with Finance, Product Management, Product Marketing, Sales Operations and Legal, this is a highly visible role with excellent growth potential.
In this role you will get to:
- Work with product management, product marketing, finance and sales to develop new pricing and licensing strategies that maintain strategic and portfolio coherency
- Work with Sales Strategy and Operations leadership to design and execute quantitative pricing, sales team and customer research, including win/loss analysis, sales team pricing and discounting behavior and competitive price-performance analysis
- Evaluate pricing programs and discount structure(s) for new or modified business models, product/service packaging, contract structures and channel models
- Perform ongoing price and discount realization analysis; segment by relevant geographic, customer and deal factors to evaluate performance, approval patterns and support new deal
- Support the Product Management, Sales and Services teams as needed on new product, feature and service pricing; market, customer and competitive analysis to support pricing strategy
- Track and measure pricing KPIs, develop reporting to enable decision making on pricing performance
On day one we will expect you to have:
- 5+ years in an analyst role supporting pricing, finance and/ or sales operations within a SaaS organization
- At least 2 years of specific experience with pricing and packaging for software businesses
- Ability to perform advanced statistical and financial
- Knowledge of SaaS business models and B2B channel structures
- Ability to synthesize large data sets and applying analytic frameworks for insights
- Experience working with SQL, relational data and common BI tools
- Experience with common statistical packages; R, STATA, SPSS, Pandas
- Bachelor degree in business, statistics, economics, or other quantitative disciplines
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?