Founded by industry experts (holding over 120 patents) and backed by strategic investors, our disruptive built-for-the-cloud architecture was designed to push the limitations of conventional data warehousing.
Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and pragmatic problem solver to serve as Procurement Counsel reporting to a Vice President, Deputy General Counsel in a growing, world-class legal team. The successful candidate will work with cross-functional teams to help stream-line, automate, and scale Snowflake’s global procurement function. Apply now if you meet the qualifications below and excel at negotiating complex agreements and driving projects, including the creation and management of new programs, templates and business models.
As Procurement Counsel, you will:
- Work closely with Snowflake’s Procurement team and applicable business team(s) on in-bound transactions for goods and services
- Structure, negotiate, and close agreements with a focus on in-bound agreements with vendors, such as master SaaS agreements, enterprise purchasing agreements, support agreements, and evaluation agreements
- Provide sound advice and guidance on legal and business-related issues to senior business leaders
- Work well in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Support continuous improvements of forms, policies, and processes to help streamline, simplify, and automate the procurement contracting processes
Our ideal Corporate Counsel will have:
- 5+ years of transactional legal experience, preferably some in-house with a successful, high-growth company
- Experience supporting the procurement function at a rapidly growing technology company
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong experience creating and scaling processes and policies for a rapidly growing company
- General knowledge of worldwide data privacy regulations
- Exceptional organizational, project management, and prioritization skills
- The ability to think and execute both strategically and tactically
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- The ability to work with a wide variety of people, at all levels in the company, in a fast-paced environment
- Strong integrity and sound judgment
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.