Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Community Manager. In this role, you will own and drive various initiatives like Q&A forum moderation on Stack Overflow, and identifying and driving content for customer onboarding.
- Own and execute on the roadmap for community initiatives
- Define your OKRs and execute against them
- Collaborate with the marketing, engineering and external contractors to create an editorial calendar that keeps the community engaged and successful
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships. Be an evangelist for the Community externally and internally
- Coordinate with support, social media, PR and marketing teams. Monitor and contribute to discussions across online and offline platforms
- Measure, monitor the performance of community initiatives and constantly iterate to improve
- Oversee and own technical integration and system administration aspects of the community like Marketo, Salesforce, etc
- Communicate customer requirements and provide input to product management on product enhancements and future product direction
What you’ll have
- 5+ years of experience in community development or customer advocacy
- Strong program management and collaboration skills with internal team members and external community (advocates, customers & partners)
- Scrappy & has a mindset that done is better than perfect. Many of Community projects are early and will have shifts in direction
- Cross-functional team management, influence without authority, including senior management
- Analytical mindset and be an excellent communicator who can engage internal leaders and teams across functions and can engage external stakeholders
- BS/BA degree in a related technical field is desired
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.