Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst for our Corporate FP&A team who will be responsible for developing and ensuring the accuracy of financial models that support operational and strategic decision making. This is a key position that will help manage our entity forecasting and company-wide stock-based compensation expense model. This is a great opportunity to build new analyses, models and reports to provide more actionable data to leaders. Strong attention to detail and an ability to set and meet tight deadlines will be important for the success in this role.
- Build and continue to drive improvements in our forecasting model for stock-based compensation
- Collaborate with other FP&A team members to drive financial forecasting to an entity level
- Identify and prioritize key business issues and actively take initiative on delivering impact and solutions to them
- Produce long- and short-term financial plans, ensuring strong linkage between both, to support critical expansion and operational strategies
- Deliver and craft high-quality presentations for senior executives and investors
- Perform regular audits and internal reviews to ensure data integrity between internal systems
- Work on other ad-hoc forecasting projects
What you'll need:
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, or related quantitative field
- 1-2 years Finance related experience (Audit, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital, and/or FP&A)
- Strong Excel modeling and Powerpoint skills required
- Understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
- Self-starter, with strong ability to work with minimal direction and to set effective project plans
- Works comfortably with incomplete information and deals with ambiguity in a dynamic, high pressure environment
- Extraordinarily detail oriented and focus on accuracy; able to translate big-picture analysis while never losing sight of the finer points
- Strong work ethic and team-first attitude: humility and humor make for a high-impact contributor
- Experience with Adaptive Insights a plus
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.