Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
We are seeking a Sr. Manager/Director, Corporate FP&A who will manage our long-range strategic planning and annual budgeting processes, as well as our consolidated close and quarter-end reporting processes. You will partner closely with CEO, CFO and Sr. Director of FP&A to plan and allocate resources supporting the company’s strategic initiatives. Qualified candidates will have exceptional partnership and communication skills, the ability to manage multiple priorities, as well as the ability to deal with the ambiguity that comes in a fast-growing organization.
- Manage our strategic and financial planning processes, the annual plan, and quarterly financial forecasts as well as the underlying financial planning models, systems and tools
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting / dashboards for executives and Board of Directors - analyzing financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk and operating performance, and communicating key messages to senior management
- Work with executive management on a strategic level and with business partners on a tactical level to establish meaningful, actionable metrics and to better manage the business and achieve desired outcomes
- Develop data controls to ensure accuracy and consistency of reporting
- Implement new processes leveraging our current planning tool to increase productivity and accuracy of the entire FP&A team
- Assist in other ad-hoc analysis and presentation of strategic materials for management
What you'll need:
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field required
- Advanced degree or credential (MBA, CPA or CFA) preferred
- 10+ years of experience in FP&A, SaaS preferred
- Experience building and managing high performing teams
- Proven track record of finance support to senior executives and teams through relationship-building, communicating, influencing, and negotiating required
- Experience with Adaptive Planning or other well-known planning tools
- Advanced skill set in Excel modeling and PowerPoint required
- Exceptional analytical, decision-making, project management and financial modeling abilities required
- Demonstrated understanding of GAAP accounting and key non-GAAP metrics
- Outstanding quantitative, written, and presentation skills required
- Results-oriented team player who leads by example and holds themselves accountable for performance, takes ownership, and champions all aspects of our business
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and global environment
- Data driven with analytical outlook on role
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.