Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
OUR IDEAL CORPORATE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE WILL HAVE:
- 1+ year experience in full cycle sales. Must have prior experience closing deals.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Strong in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills.
- The ability to make formal and informal presentations to staff and clients.
- Experience with CRM a plus.
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals.
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Must be a creative solutions thinker who can drive sales success.
- Must be detail oriented and flexible.
- Research, identify, and generate new opportunities on a weekly basis via the phone and web
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel and pipeline
- Strategically, build and navigate your book to close new business and grow existing accounts
- Sell our solutions with a consultative approach in a high energy environment
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
- Skillfully deliver web based presentations using inside sales best practices
- Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in large complex orgs
- Consistently exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Learn and embrace the Command of the Message sales strategies
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a team player
- Earn additional prizes, perks and promotions by working hard and having fun!
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.