Are you looking for an opportunity where you can have a direct and massive impact? Do you want to help us kindly change the world?
Join our team at Snickerdoodle Labs, one of the most exciting venture backed Blockchain technology companies. We are evolving NFT tech into a massively scalable and interoperable framework for safe, open, and protective use of personal data. We are building a first-of-its-kind infrastructure that will allow people to own and monetize their data in a secure way, no matter where it lives, how it travels, or what it’s used for.
As the Corporate Strategy Associate on our team, you will:
- Research and analyze diverse industries, technologies, companies, markets, and business models and present your fact based findings as actionable insights that drive smart decision-making
- Collaborate with leaders across the organization to combine market understanding, customer insight, and product vision into strategies that drive company value and solve key business challenges
- Create detailed financial models to support overall strategic plan and investment needs
- Support and accelerate execution of strategic initiatives as point of contact with external agencies to ensure effective implementation, governance and communication across the organization
- Propose the creation of new systems and processes to streamline operations
- Lead annual strategic planning and ensure alignment with the CEO and leadership team.
- Help identify and track key performance indicators
You ideally have:
- 2+ years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm, investment bank, leading technology firm or asset management fund
- Broad financial acumen, including knowledge of valuation methodologies and ability to develop financial models
- Experience in a role responsible for the design, development, and implementation of a strategic plan for an organization, company or business unit
- Creative thinker with ability to anticipate barriers to entry, paths to success and to connect the dots
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to translate complex ideas and express them in concise, simple to understand ways for a range of audiences
- Comfortable working across all levels of an organization, while leveraging your organizational, interpersonal, presentation, and time-management skills.
What you can expect from us:
- Salary: $100k - 175k
- Generous wellness benefits and vacation policy
- Ample equipment/workspace budget
- Fun and engaging off sites
- Based in Silicon Valley, New York, or Remote
Snickerdoodle Labs is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our success is driven by our ability to build positive relationships with each other, our partners, our customers, our communities and the earth. Snickerdoodle Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.