Are you looking for an opportunity where you can have a direct and massive impact? Do you want to help us kindly change the world?
Join our team at Snickerdoodle Labs, one of the most exciting venture backed Blockchain technology companies. We are evolving NFT tech into a massively scalable and interoperable framework for safe, open, and protective use of personal data. We are building a first-of-its-kind infrastructure that will allow people to own and monetize their data in a secure way, no matter where it lives, how it travels, or what it’s used for.
As the BD & Partnership Lead on our team, you will:
- Own and develop the overall partnership strategy and function within the organization
- Manage inbound partnerships requests and prioritize an influx of business and collaboration opportunities across a wide range of partners (NFT marketplaces, web 2 brands, `network validators, traditional payment processors, influencers, etc)
- Source new business and partnerships opportunities that will help Snickerdoodle reach new users or new verticals
- Ensure the success of existing partners by synthesizing feedback, negotiating deal structures, and managing relationships to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the leadership team to help inform the growth and business model of the business.
- Monitor competition and industry trends to identify shifting market conditions, risks, and opportunities
You ideally have:
- 3+ years experience in partnerships or business development (with at least 1 of the years at a software or technology company)
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment (engineering, product, support, partnerships, marketing, etc.)
- Excellent communication abilities and know how to craft brands, messaging, and relationships that last
- An understanding of web3 culture, dApp landscapes
What you can expect from us:
- Very competitive compensation packages
- Generous wellness benefits and vacation policy
- Ample equipment/workspace budget
- Fun and engaging off sites
- Based in Silicon Valley, New York, or Remote
Snickerdoodle Labs is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our success is driven by our ability to build positive relationships with each other, our partners, our customers, our communities and the earth. Snickerdoodle Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.