Are you looking for an opportunity where you can have a direct and massive impact? Do you want to help us kindly change the world?
Join our team at Snickerdoodle Labs, one of the most exciting venture backed Blockchain technology companies. We are evolving NFT tech into a massively scalable and interoperable framework for safe, open, and protective use of personal data. We are building a first-of-its-kind infrastructure that will allow people to own and monetize their data in a secure way, no matter where it lives, how it travels, or what it’s used for.
As a Front End Engineer on our team, you will:
- Work cross-functionally on product evolution from ideation, design, architecting systems, and process shaping
- Partner with product managers, designers, and analysts to deeply understand the needs of our users and build a product that serves those needs
- Produce quality work with thorough collaborative code reviews, cross-browser & device compatibility testing & bug fixing processes
- Collaborate with the Design team and create responsive, modern components
- Optimize site & navigation content for mobile devices
- Be an active participant in building our culture (mentorship, recruitment, brainstorms, off sites and new initiatives)
- Work in an agile environment with a team of developers who interact with stakeholders, business owners, designers, compliance, and QA
- 4+ years experience building web applications
- Experience in integrating various third-party services using REST/GraphQL APIs
- Ability to work in a collaborative work environment - ability to use tools such as Git, JIRA
- Great debugging skills using Chrome Developer Console
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong Algorithm/CS fundamentals
What you can expect from us:
- Very competitive compensation packages
- Generous wellness benefits and vacation policy
- Ample equipment/workspace budget
- Fun and engaging off sites
- Based in Silicon Valley, New York, or Remote
Snickerdoodle Labs is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our success is driven by our ability to build positive relationships with each other, our partners, our customers, our communities and the earth. Snickerdoodle Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.