Part Time Independent Sales Representative (ISR)
As an Independent Sales Representative, you will serve a unique independent sales role generating leads and creating new client relationships within a geographic territory where Snap! Raise has seasonal lead-generation needs. This opportunity is perfect for the experienced salesperson, marketer or individual with existing strong relationships with schools, teams, coaches, and group activities who also wants to supplement their existing sales portfolio. This individual should be familiar with their territory and have the skills to work independently and leverage their existing entrepreneurial skill-set.
- Work within a defined territory to create relationships with potential new clients.
- Serve a unique role generating leads and transitioning relationships from initial contact to demonstration to sale.
- Create and maintain lists of active referrals and contacts.
- Promote the Company’s product and services and arrange follow up meetings and appointments between Company’s employees and prospective customers.
- Provide Company sales representatives with verified customer information and updates.
- Successfully operate independently and “self-manage”.
- Provide Company with prospective sale-related documentation.
- Deliver sale-related documentation to Company's inside-sales representatives.
Compensation: Sales leads provided by Contractor that result in client product demonstrations and successful client campaigns within 9 months will be compensated on a referral and commission basis.
Flexible Work Hours: You determine the level of relationship creation and engagement, and at times of your choosing. The more time you spend engaging your contacts and building sale-centered relationships, the greater the opportunity for success and income.
Contract Duration: Although some relationships can be seasonal, this opportunity may be extended beyond one season to help strengthen and build relationships.
- Strong relationships in the community and territory in which you serve. In particular, relationships with youth sports, youth clubs, activities, coaching, and schools will serve you well.
- Experience with sales lead generation and/or remote client engagement in any sales-driven industry.
- Excellent sales, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Exceptional written, interpersonal, and organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task.