Snap! Raise is the nation’s leading technology platform for school, team, and club fundraising across the United States. It is our mission to support youth coaches and educators in their goal to empower the leaders of tomorrow. Every member of the Snap! Raise team is motivated to give back to the communities we serve—because we’ve been in their shoes. We are looking for a CRM Administrator to join our team at our South Lake Union office to take the technical lead with all things related to HubSpot, a key driver of our company’s initiatives.
- Serve a central role in user creation, system integration, and access enforcement
- Create and maintain internal documentation and records related to HubSpot
- Educate internal and external stakeholders about HubSpot capabilities and functions
- Maintain data accuracy, data confidentiality, and data integrity
- Create and report metrics by monitoring, measuring, and analyzing data by salesperson, team, and territory
- Present data to appropriate stakeholders
- Execute cross-functional and cross-departmental projects for integration of different product releases and features
- Collaborate with departments to integrate other business tools and applications
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of prior experience with HubSpot or a similar CRM
- Excellent software and technical troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing system or software changes
- Thrives in a fast-paced, quickly growing environment
What you’ll find with us:
Our employees share a passion for revolutionizing the fundraising experience for schools, teams, and clubs all across the United States. We are working to transform a system we were all once a part of. The second you walk into the door you will be greeted by the team and never face a dull day at work. Who can say no to pizza and Catch Phrase on Fridays? We offer a fun, inclusive environment where teams are not only who we serve, but who we are.
Join us today as we Change the Game!