Snap! Raise is the nation's leading technology platform for school, team, and club fundraising across the United States. We are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join our growing team at our South Lake Union office. As a Product Marketer you’ll help communicate important product releases and functionality to both internal and external users. Our users, both internal and external, need to know how best to use and leverage Snap! offerings to save even more time and raise even more money for their groups. You’ll work as a member of our marketing team, working closely with our software development team to communicate the changes they make that impact our external salesforce, coaches, and donors around the country.
- Collaborate closely with technical and non-technical team members in Product, Marketing, and Sales, communicating and coordinating directly with users, customers, and internal team members.
- Define and execute on a go-to-market strategy and launch plan for major releases in a high flux, agile, iterative, and continuous delivery environment.
- Tell a great story that describes our products and the problems they solve.
- Drive demand and adoption of released software features through clear, effective, and engaging communication to both external customers and internal team members.
- Systematically collect, catalog, and relay feedback from customers and the field to the Snap! Raise team.
- Develop and share an expertise of the Snap! Raise products - how it works, how people use it, and what value it can provide.
- Leverage data and analytics to provide data-backed insights to the Snap! Raise team on how well a release is performing or being received.
- A background in communication, advertising, public relations, or marketing.
- Excellent administrative and coordination skills.
- Self-starter with an eye for design and aesthetics.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in marketing, product marketing, product management, or strategy consulting.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Product Development or related field.
- Dog friendly office.
- Fully stocked kitchen and Pizza Fridays.
- Rooftop overlooking SLU – perfect for lunch meetings.
- Collaboration stations.
- In-House haircuts.
- Benefits package includes 401k matching and excellent medical insurance.
Join us today as we Change the Game!