Snap! Raise is the nation’s leading technology platform for school, team, and club fundraising across the United States. We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer excited to fund high school extracurricular activities across the USA. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on new customer facing products and features. You will be joining an existing small design team. This position has an extensive amount of ownership over the UX and UI of the products. In this role, you will help us grow the largest team-based fundraising solution in the country.
This is not an entry-level position.
Why This Opportunity is Unique
- Develop new features and products that help our customers raise the most money possible for their program.
- Help fund schools and support educators.
- Take advantage of career growth opportunities by working at a high growth startup.
- Execute the full design process: research, UX, UI, prototyping, and iteration.
- Work with product and development to turn project specs into features.
- Create user flows, wireframes, visual designs and prototypes to guide development and communication.
- Measure and communicate the impact of product enhancements.
- Identify and surface opportunities for product improvements.
- Help implement, maintain and add to our design system.
- Five or more year’s experience creating engaging user experiences for web and mobile applications.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to collaborate well and communicate informed opinions on the product.
- Willingness to learn. Our business is specific to high school extracurricular activities. We use strategies for this market that differ from typical tech companies.
- Qualitative user research experience.
- A thorough understanding of user experience and a focus on delivering user value.
- Strong sense of visual design. The ability to tell compelling stories with your designs.
- Experience with Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other similar products.
- Able to re-evaluate priorities on a tight timeline.
- Self-motivated with a team-first mentality.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Quiet, dedicated, awesome workspace environment with an amazing view of Lake Union.
- Dog-friendly workplace.
- Pizza every Friday and a special catered lunch once a month.
- Fully stocked snack wall and a constant supply of La Croix.
- Team building and social events with your coworkers. Previous outings include escape rooms, electric boats, happy hour, and board games.
- Once a week work from home policy.