We are looking for an experienced digital product designer excited to fund schools. In this role you will have the opportunity to reimagine our core fundraising product. You will also lead the adoption of a design system across all our products. This position has an extensive amount of ownership over the UX and UI of the products. In this role, you will help us grow the largest team-based fundraising solution in the country.
Why This Opportunity is Unique
- Reimagine our core fundraising product that millions of users see everyday.
- Help fund high school extracurricular activities across the USA.
- Take advantage of career growth opportunities by working at a high growth startup.
- Two or more years experience creating engaging user experiences for web and mobile applications.
- Strong communication skills. The ability to collaborate well and communicate informed opinions on the product.
- Willingness to learn. Our business is specific to high school extracurricular activities. We use strategies for this market that differ from typical tech companies.
- A thorough understanding of user experience best practices and focus on problem solving.
- Strong sense of visual design. The ability to tell compelling stories with your designs.
- User research experience.
- Experience with Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other similar products.
- Able to re-evaluate priorities on a tight timeline.
- Self-motivated with a team first mentality.
- Understanding of Agile software development.
- Experience designing for crowdfunding, fundraising platforms, team sports based platforms, and/or ecommerce.
- Experience in the education space, either teaching, administration, funding or coaching.
- Partner with leadership to execute the full design process from research to UX to UI.
- Work with product and development to turn project specs into features.
- Create user flows, visual designs and prototypes to guide development and communication.
- Measure and communicate the impact of product enhancements.
- Identify and surface opportunities for product improvements.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Quiet, dedicated, awesome work space environment with an amazing view of Lake Union.
- Dog friendly workplace.
- Pizza every Friday and a special catered lunch once a month.
- Fully stocked snack wall and a constant supply of La Croix.
- Team building and social events with your coworkers. Previous outings include escape room, electric boats, happy hour, and board games.
- So much more!