Snap! Raise is looking for a 3-month, 40-hour/week contract Warehouse Associate to join us in our Seattle South Lake Union office! The days needed to be available are Monday-thru Friday. Snap! raise is an online fundraising company, built by former athletes, with a rapidly growing team. We need reliable staff to fulfill orders in our new apparel production warehouse. No previous experience is required but a good attitude and an interest in learning a new trade is needed. The right candidate is organized, open minded, and ready to hit the ground running under the support and supervision of the warehouse manager.
- At least 1 year of work experience preferred
- A strong record of organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Problem solver; not a problem dodger
- Art background is a plus (Illustrator/CorelDRAW)
- Demonstrates positive work attitude and leadership skills
- Demonstrates excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
- Excellent communication skills- able to coach, train and assist team members
- Thinks outside of the box; searches for innovative solutions
- Operate a heat press
- Inventory control
- Weeding/Masking Vinyl
- Daily sorting, packing, and shipping of orders in a timely fashion
- Opportunity to work in graphic design
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10 hours
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Hours are regular working hours: 8-4 or 9-5
WHY WORK FOR SNAP?
- An enjoyable work environment and a team of hard-working, fun-loving people; there is never a boring day at Snap!
- Office perks: Pizza Fridays, awesome SLU views, office dogs, ping pong, snacks and refreshments
- Fair Pay $18-$22/hr