We are looking for a versatile technical addition to our development team here in Seattle.
The position offers an extensive amount of ownership and influence as we scale the largest team-based fundraising solution in the country. You will be called upon to not only write code, but also be a key driver in our product's development. You'll be working in an fully integrated agile team alongside other developers, designers, product managers, and stakeholders to deliver value to our users.
Why This Opportunity is Unique:
- Be a core developer and architect on the largest team based fundraising solution in the country
- Define your process and foster ownership over our team's technical success
- Work on software that gets deployed to a massive audience on a large scale
- Contribute to a software solution that makes a lasting impact in the communities we work with, year after year.
- Competitive Salary
- Possible Equity Options
- Health Benefits
- Free Sports League Entrance: Yes, we have company kickball & dodgeball teams!
- Orca Public Transit Card
- Quiet, dedicated, awesome work space environment with an amazing view of Lake Union.
- Relocation Assistance is also offered for the successful candidate
- Ruby on Rails
- Design and build advanced features on one of our core platform Ruby on Rails applications
- Consolidate feature specification and user stories into technical implementation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and release new features
- Write automated tests for features to ensure robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Address and prioritize production-level bugs and application performance / scaling improvements
- Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Be comfortable releasing production-ready code on tight deadlines with high visibility
- Communication above all - do you know when to speak up and ask for help or feedback?
- 4+ years of professional software development
- 1+ years of Ruby & Ruby on Rails experience
- An adaptable attitude and understanding of working in an agile environment
- Ability to reevaluate priorities on a tight timeline
- Self-motivated with a Team-First mentality
Nice to Haves:
- Experience developing SPAs and web applications with Vue.js.
- Experience building internal and/or integrating external APIs
- The ability to identify potential issues in design comps and/or implement them with high fidelity
Snap! Raise is changing the way groups and teams fundraise. To date, we have helped raise over $165 million for over 24,000 student programs across all 50 states. Our office is located in one of the most beautiful parts of downtown Seattle, South Lake Union. Feel free to take a walk at lunch along the lake or switch up your work space, with a couple of hours on our rooftop! We offer Friday catered lunches, arcade games, fully stocked snack bars, monthly department and office wide events, a competitive benefits package and so much more. In order to support more groups and help even more kids, we need passionate and hardworking individuals committed to making an impact. Become a game changer with us today!