As the Snap! Raise Human Resources Director, you will work directly with our Executive team and lead the HR function for the entire company; elevating and administering our processes around compensation, performance management, organization development, safety, wellness, benefits, employee motivation, training, community, brand, and culture.
We are looking for a professional that is both personable and pragmatic, finds motivation in managing multiple priorities, creating HR processes and digging into details. If you like to partner with smart, driven people, and consider yourself to be flexible, fun, and meticulous, then we’d love to hear from you.
Make an impact:
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of the business and culture inside and out so that you are able to provide strategic HR partnership to the entire organization
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Provides coaching, direction and counsel to leadership to proactively anticipate, prevent and resolve HR issues. Interprets and implements HR policies, practices and company philosophy.
- Oversees employee onboarding programs. Contributes to new hire orientation.
- Oversees the performance management process. Coaches management on how to best communicate expectations and performance feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Develops performance plans to correct performance deficiencies, writes disciplinary documentation and handles necessary terminations.
- Handles employee relations issues in a timely and effective fashion. Counsels employees and/or managers regarding a variety of issues. Serves as advocate to both employee and company regarding policies, employee performance, work environment and conflict issues.
- Maintains accuracy of personnel records and HRIS data with the highest level of confidentiality and discretion. Manages ongoing needs related to employment eligibility (e.g. visas and other documentation).
- At least 8 years of progressive and relevant human resources experience supporting a fast-paced start-up environment
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent human resources experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to diplomatically influence.
- Broad knowledge of and experience with a wide array of HR programs and practices including employment law, compensation, performance management, leadership development, coaching, employee relations, change management and organizational development and effectiveness
- Demonstrated expertise in assessing organization trends and implementing HR solutions
- A forward thinker who is proactive with strategy and implementation of new/updated processes
- Strong coaching and counseling skills with senior executives
- Demonstrated expertise in handling sensitive and high-risk issues
- Track record of building competency and developing skills of others
- Customer focused, self-managing problem solver, accountable and able to thrive in autonomous environments
- Experience handling compensation and commission structures on a nationwide platform is highly preferred
- Creative and flexible under changing settings, courage to be heard, sense of humor, passionate about design and technology, life-long learner
Snap! Raise is changing the way groups and teams fundraise. To date, we have helped raise over $165 million for over 24,000 student programs across all 50 states. Our office is located in one of the most beautiful parts of downtown Seattle, South Lake Union. Feel free to take a walk at lunch along the lake or switch up your work space, with a couple of hours on our rooftop! We offer Friday catered lunches, arcade games, fully stocked snack bars, monthly department and office wide events, a competitive benefits package and so much more. In order to support more groups and help even more kids, we need passionate and hardworking individuals committed to making an impact. Become a game changer with us today!