The Market Development Representative (MDR) is a key role within our sales organization responsible for generating interest in in our products and services through targeted outbound activities. Their goal is to develop their market by systematically increasing product adoption and market penetration. The MDR uses a variety of communication channels to reach potential customers including but not limited to: email, phone, texts, social media, and even direct mail.
Each MDR has a defined territory where they are responsible for creating qualified leads for Campaign Directors who help our clients run a successful fundraiser.
Strong business acumen with the ability to quickly assess and understand our customers’ needs. Ideal candidates possess the aptitude to easily engage and establish rapport with coaches and group leaders.
- 1+ years of inside sales experience with sales performance to back it up
- Capable of making 60+ calls per day in combination with email outreach and follow up
- Familiar with Salesforce and operating multiple sales technologies efficiently and effectively
- Consultative and solution based selling style
- Operates well when given the freedom to develop a market
- Experience conducting account mapping and developing prospecting strategy
- Superior written/oral communication
- Systematic but flexible, self-directed; can prioritize and manage multiple work streams
- Highly adaptable to different personalities and customer types
- Thrives in a competitive team environment
- Intuitive with the capacity to hit the ground running
- College degree preferred
- Experience prospecting and selling technology-based products a plus
- $38k base; $65k OTE
- Opportunity to develop a market and targeted acquisition strategy.
- $25 minimum payment per launch. $100 potential payment per launch.
- Comp estimate logic:
- 25 meetings/month
- 22 launches/month
- $2,200 variable pay/month
Snap! Raise is changing the way groups and teams fundraise. To date, we have helped raise over $165 million for over 24,000 student programs across all 50 states. Our office is located in one of the most beautiful parts of downtown Seattle, South Lake Union. Feel free to take a walk at lunch along the lake or switch up your work space, with a couple of hours on our rooftop! We offer Friday catered lunches, arcade games, fully stocked snack bars, monthly department and office wide events, a competitive benefits package and so much more. In order to support more groups and help even more kids, we need passionate and hardworking individuals committed to making an impact. Become a game changer with us today!