As Snap! Raise continues to revolutionize the fundraising industry across the United States, we are supporting new corners of the country every day. The ideal person to help us continue that growth is a competitive self-starter; someone who has a passion for helping others and believes in a team-first mentality. Snap reps work closely with coaches, players and community leaders across the US to help them realize and exceed their fundraising goals. A day in the life of a Snap rep consists of visiting school campuses to establish long-lasting relationships, and coaching fundraising teams throughout their Snap campaign to ensure their success. Snap reps are friendly, organized, and passionate. They strive to win not only for themselves, but for their teammates and communities.
Snap! Raise has changed the way high school teams fundraise. We are a company built by former high school and collegiate athletes who have a passion for helping others. We are headquartered in Seattle, with our reps working remotely in their respective territories throughout the country. We host annual retreats for our reps to connect and unwind, and our reps have a full team of support not only across the country, but also in our home office. We are a group of team players who work hard, and have fun doing it.
What You'll Do:
- Establish relationships with new groups and teams
- Maintain rapport with current campaigns
- Guide coaches and athletes through the Snap campaign process
- Set and communicate expectations for teams
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Sales experience, or an interest in a career in sales
- Customer-facing expertise
- A winning personality, complimented by natural leadership qualities
- A passion for helping others
An Ideal Candidate Is:
- Well-versed in athletics
- Athletic background is encouraged
- Highly-motivated and self-driven
- Comfortable working remotely
- Familiar with schools and organizations in your area
- Coachable with a team-first mentality
Join us today as we Change The Game!