Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join Snap Inc! Working closely with the Internal Audit team, you will perform walkthroughs and execute testing procedures for SOX controls Compliance. Working from our Santa Monica, CA office, you’ll collaborate with various teams to identify control gaps and risks.
What You'll Do:
- Based on SOX Compliance control procedures performed, formulate value-add conclusions supported by facts and data, and provide recommendations and guidance on identified control gaps and risks
- Assist with developing test procedures relevant to risk and test objectives and executing audits as part of the Internal Audit Business Process Plan
- Prepare audit deliverables that are high quality and in line with audit standards, for reliance by external auditors
- Own key tasks and work streams in the SOX Compliance Program
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with business/accounting process owners
Who we are looking for:
- BA/BS in accounting, finance, economics, business administration, engineering, information systems, or other related business discipline
- 2+ years experience with a public accounting firm, public company's internal audit, or SOX department required
- CPA, CIA, or CISA preferred
- Deep knowledge of and experience in working through Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Working knowledge of COSO Framework and other relevant frameworks
- Expertise in application of internal controls, risk principles, and US GAAP
- Previous experience in cross-functional collaboration, including with Finance, IT, and other operational business units
- Able to effectively interact with various levels of management, including functional department managers and directors
- Someone who thrives on building from the ground up and enjoys reaching for the highest performance standards
- Proactive and results-driven and able to deliver by collaborating with people throughout the organization
- Executes well and flourishes in an fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to dynamic changes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work independently while operating collaboratively as a team player
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at accommodations-ext@snap. com.