Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We're looking for a Technical Program Manager to join Snap Inc! The ideal candidate has a passion for project management, a background in optimizing workflows for operations teams, and cohesive knowledge of the digital advertising space. You’ll become a subject matter expert across multiple verticals by owning projects and facilitating cross-functional communication between numerous departments.
What you'll do:
- Define, plan, and execute large projects that strengthen our internal systems and enhance our advertiser experience
- Own day-to-day operations for internal tools supporting our advertisers using self-serve
- Triage tooling issues and escalate to engineering
- Solicit ideas and feedback from the brightest minds in the digital space, and use those ideas to write specs, create wireframes, and define cross-functional workflows
- Constantly evaluate internal practices against competitive trends and drive solutions that make our teams scalable
- Become the internal voice and representative for your area of expertise
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution
- 3+ years of project management experience at an enterprise-level company
- Additional experience in digital operations, preferably with a background in B2B or customer support
- Familiarity with the SDLC, various project management methodologies, and bug-tracking processes
- Proven track record of success when working with software engineers
- Proficiency with Zendesk, Salesforce or other large CRMs
- Experience working with brands or agencies in the digital advertising space
- Exceptional communication skills, and the ability to drive projects with minimal oversight
- Experience with product/UX design is a major plus
- Familiarity with JSON, SQL, and HTML/CSS is a major plus
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.