Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly-curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We are looking for a Sales Lead to join Team Snapchat! Working from our Venice, CA office, you’ll manage a large book of ecommerce business and mentor a team. In addition to managing a handful of accounts, you will also manage 3 sellers and 3 account managers who focus primarily on ecommerce and brand/performance hybrid accounts. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be able to manage multiple projects at once, have a natural capability to lead people, and possess strong client-facing skills.
What you'll do:
- Manage a team of 3 individual contributors and 3 account managers to drive revenue
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners
- Educate clients and agencies on Snapchat through onsite presentations and one-on-one training
- Lead projects involving complex work streams and cross-functional collaboration
- Craft, counsel, and manage advertising opportunities and optimization strategies
- Define, execute, and deliver KPI-driven measurement strategies
- Manage revenue delivery, budget spend, and campaign reporting
- Articulate and update clients on Snapchat products and developments
Who we're looking for:
- 10+ years experience in digital media space
- 2+ years of mentorship and leadership experience
- Must have strong presentation, communication, and leadership skills
- Deep understanding of performance marketing in the digital and social media landscape
- Pre-existing relationships with West Coast performance marketers
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- 30%+ travel expected
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.