Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a User Operations Lead to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with the Customer Operations team, you will help solve some of the company’s most interesting operational problems by partnering with Engineering, Design, and other teams in a fast-paced, innovative environment. Working from our London, UK office, you’ll collaborate with various members of Customer Operations to build an amazing App Support team focused on quality and customer support.
What you’ll do:
- Support daily operations through operational oversight and analysis of inbound contact team
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of individual contributors
- Drive analysis on projects/experiments to inform strategic decisions and improving the onboarding experience for users
- Work closely with Product to define and implement launch of new user-facing features
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes and products
- Collaborate with other teams to iterate and experiment with process and content (language, tone, format, etc.) to strive for the highest possible level of quality and consistency
What we’re looking for:
- Data-driven decision making and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier; someone who is constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- A college degree preferrable
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus, but not required
- Grittiness; someone who never hesitates to tackle something hands-on
- Familiarity with system and product design
- Passion for Snap’s mission and the social media technology tech space
- Startup “do whatever is needed” approach
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant operations, product, or project management experience
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.