Placed is the market leader in location-driven insights and ad intelligence. We're a fast-growing organization headquartered in downtown Seattle, focusing on connecting the physical and digital worlds to give brands, agencies, publishers and ad networks the ability to target location at scale, measure the offline impact of ads and deliver actionable insights into consumer behavior.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to join Placed, a subsidiary of Snap, Inc! As a member of the client services team, you will focus on developing strong relationships with our media partners and drive revenue growth. Working from our New York office, you’ll customize our internal solutions and make improvements in the product in order to reduce issues and complexity. You’ll collaborate with our internal account management team and external client base to best integrate client data with our analytics platform.
What you’ll do:
- Be an expert in Placed methodology, reports and technology
- Consult with clients to understand their campaign and insights goals and provide relevant strategy and analysis, setting expectations properly and ensuring that studies are set up for success
- Act as the primary point-of-contact with ad-network and publisher partners throughout the technical integration process, troubleshooting issues as they arise and ensuring a successful implementation
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure proper forecasting, billing and accounting of client campaigns
- Grow business with existing clients and partners, upselling additional services as appropriate
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in account management/client services for a digital marketing, technology or research company with increasing degrees of responsibility
- Deep understanding of digital ad targeting technology and performance metrics (mobile experience preferred)
- Experience working directly with top tier advertisers, ad agencies, publishers and ad networks
- Strong analytic and Excel skills
- Proven ability to develop relationships and consult with senior level executives to grow business
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to understand and communicate technical concepts in a simple way
- A relevant Bachelor's Degree
At Placed, a subsidiary of Snap, Inc., we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Placed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.