Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a SMB Strategy and Operations Manager to join Team Snapchat! You will focus on developing Snapchat’s SMB sales strategy to bring the power of Snap Ads to the next 10,000 advertisers. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you will partner closely with our Sales Leadership, Marketing, Revenue Product, and of course the Inside Sales organization to build the foundations of a successful SMB business.
What you'll do:
- Work cross-functionally with our Product Strategy and Revenue Product teams to develop industry specific solutions for SMB advertiser
- Partner with Marketing to create a scaled approach to sales that combines human contact with programmatic outreach
- Be a thought partner and trusted advisor to SMB Sales leadership across a range of subjects including organization structure, reporting, and go-to market strategy
- Define a framework for lead identification and scoring
- Cultivate and manage relationships with external vendors
- Develop a data driven approach to drive constant improvement by closely monitoring performance
- Work hand in hand with the Inside Sales team to overcome obstacles and drive revenue
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field; MBA is a plus, but not required
- 6+ years experience
- Prior experience working with SMB Sales organizations
- Proven business sense and problem solving, project management, and analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising sales
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with changing environments and operating under high levels of uncertainty
- Excellent interpersonal skills to partner cross-functionally
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.