Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Over 150 million people use Snapchat every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly-curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Measurement Analyst to join Team Snapchat! We are looking for people excited to work in a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment. Working from our London, UK office, you will partner with Sales to deliver measurement solutions with advertising partners to increase advertising efficiency on Snapchat. You will need to bring a creative mindset, detail oriented focus, and strategic acumen in your approach to executing end-to-end campaign measurement.
What you’ll do:
- Prove that advertising on Snapchat works by conducting measurement for Snapchat advertisers through a combination of internal Snapchat tools and external third parties
- Partner with Snapchat client account teams and measurement product managers to successfully complete end-to-end campaign measurement
- Educate advertising clients and agencies on Snapchat measurement and research capabilities
- Work closely with Snapchat measurement leads to align campaign insights to clients’ priorities and objectives
- Collaborate with Snapchat internal cross functional departments to ensure that measurement projects are executed smoothly for internal and external clients
- Provide on-going feedback to external partners and Snapchat measurement product managers to continue to scale new and existing measurement offerings
- Lead passion projects to further the Snapchat measurement team’s mission
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of data analytics and/or ad effectiveness measurement experience
- A good understanding of Snapchat and digital advertising
- An in-depth understanding of either audience, brand, or ROI analytics
- A self-starter with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- A passion for problem solving and translating data findings into actionable recommendations
- Someone who understands and uses Snapchat regularly
- Fluency in English is necessary. Business fluent French or German is preferred, however not a requirement
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com