Placed is the market leader in location-driven insights and ad intelligence. We're a fast-growing organization headquartered in downtown Seattle, focusing on connecting the physical and digital worlds to give brands, agencies, publishers, and ad networks the ability to target location at scale, measure the offline impact of ads, and deliver actionable insights into consumer behavior.
We’re looking for a Sales Director to join Placed, a subsidiary of Snap Inc! As a member of our Agency Sales team, you will build and manage partnerships with brands and agencies to help them better connect the digital and physical world. Working remotely from our New York, NY office, you’ll be responsible for sourcing and establishing relationships for Placed as a strategic partner across a wide swath of organizations.
What you’ll do:
- Educate clients on the value and actionability of location as it relates to Placed Attribution, Placed Targeting, and Placed Insights
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
- Build upon existing partnerships to support our industry leading partners at the publisher, network, and technology level
- Identify, prioritize, and secure new business opportunities
- Partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives
- Successfully achieve our predefined sales objectives, and maintain sales forecast in an accurate and thorough manner
- Use Salesforce to regularly report detailed customer information for purposes of keeping the organization informed, as well as keeping customer contact and company databases current
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience sales management/large account sales/enterprise sales in the New York, NY area
- A history of strategic selling to agencies, advertisers, and brands
- A proactive and creative approach to sourcing new clients
- Ability to win the support of key stakeholders (all the up to C-Level Executives)
- Knowledge of the mobile, advertising, and analytics space
- Strong organization, planning, and communication skills
- Knowledge of data analytics and ability to take particular use cases and build data streams in order to support analyses that support the use cases
- Experience developing exceptional documentation for client presentations, RFPs, and other as required
- The ability to travel as needed (around 25%)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
At Placed, a subsidiary of Snap, Inc., we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Placed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.