Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a smart, passionate and media-savvy Communications Manager, France to join Snap Inc! Reporting to the Communications Director for EMEA, you will play a central role in growing visibility for our products and services in France, as well as helping to develop pan-EMEA programs and support our expansion into new regional markets. Working from our Paris office, you will work closely with the Communications team in London and Los Angeles as well as the local team in Paris to make Snapchat famous in France and beyond.
What you'll do:
- Be an ambassador for Snap in France, helping to educate reporters and ensure our products and services are well represented in local media
- Be a trusted contact for French media who rely on you for timely and accurate information and creative story ideas
- Collaborate closely with the close-knit Communications team in London, UK and Venice, California to share local knowledge, coordinate campaigns, and develop ideas
- Work across Sales, Content, and Partnerships teams in France and internationally to create campaigns that highlight the relevance of our platform to advertisers and consumers
- Collaborate with our global team for key verticals to develop campaigns that resonate for an EMEA audience
- Pitch news stories, organise press briefings, create press materials, and prepare spokespeople for local media interviews and speaking engagements
What we're looking for:
- Extensive PR experience, preferably working with a high-profile consumer facing brand
- Excellent relationships across business, consumer, technology, and trade media in France
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to build relationships cross-functionally and manage a wide variety of stakeholders
- The confidence and skills to work strategically despite frequent inbound enquiries and requests
- An eloquent verbal communicator with excellent written skills and fastidious attention to detail
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.