Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
The Protective Services Advisor role supports the Protective Services strategy with execution. Snap Inc. needs Protective Services Advisors to provide a safe environment enabling our team to conduct business when traveling to, hosting, or attending events. S/he exudes a passion for delivering an uncompromising customer service experience to the Snap Inc. team with focus on detail, prioritization, and constant learning.
3 Core requirements for our Protective Services Advisor:
- Partnership: works well in a team environment and gets hands-on to complete the tasks needed to protect the company and people
- Risk appreciation: an ability to assess, understand, and mitigate threats to the company and people while not stifling creativity and fun
- Passion, agility, and dependability: you want to make the company successful, and can adapt to the changes in business and environment while delivering flawlessly every time
What you’ll do:
- Lead security for events, visiting VIPs, and other activities, which may include partnering with other Protective Services Advisors and overseeing contract/consulting security services through a comprehensive advance survey and threat assessment
- Understand the risks to the organization and Snap Inc. team, including business travel and domestic and foreign operations; to select and implement appropriate controls
- Participate in event planning to ensure access control, asset protection, confidentiality, and other security matters are adequately addressed through a written plan accepted by the stakeholders;
- Recommend and implement security measures to enhance security for our facilities, operations, and people
- Oversee a budget for the security action or event
- Travel, both internationally and domestically, up to 50% of the time with Snap Inc. leaders or event planners and may be called upon 24 hours a day to support the operations;
We’re looking for someone with…
- 5+ years multi-national security experience, including at least three years in a protective services role
- Strong experience with: event security, executive protection, intelligence analysis and risk assessments; executive communications
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.