Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for software engineers to join our Test Platform team! As part of this team, you will help create a powerful testing environment and backend infrastructure for thousands of mobile devices that allows us to quickly integrate, build, and test code. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you will build a machine learning platform to enable teams to deploy machine learning applications at scale. You’ll also have exposure to full stack automation infrastructure, as well as the opportunity to optimize our release cycles.
What you’ll do:
- Build best-in-class testing tools and infrastructure to reduce manual work and increase efficiency
- Parallelize processes to optimize test execution
- Architect and implement new features to speed up detection of bugs and regressions
- Design and scale our device lab for thousands of devices
- Design and develop backend infrastructure to support load testing
- Design and develop a machine learning platform to help machine learning scale at Snap
- Learn about and work on various aspects of our technology stack
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years work experience as a software development engineer
- A passion for developer tools
- Experience with mobile/backend automation tools and framework
- Experience with build infrastructure and continuous integration/deployment
- Machine Learning background is a big plus
- Automation framework development experience is a plus
- The drive to learn new technologies and frameworks
- A team player who enjoys working with other passionate engineers
- Someone who’s passionate about helping build Snapchat’s testing tools and infrastructure!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.