Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Creative Specialist to join Team Snapchat! You’ll work in a fun, fast-paced, and fluid environment, partnering with our clients to map their branding objectives to the Snapchat platform and bring their campaigns to life. Working from our Dubai, UAE office, you will need a creative mind, the ability to think on your feet, and a passion for thinking outside the box.
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage creative timelines once campaigns have been sold
- Drive creative execution for multiple projects and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ideate around campaign objectives to support creative strategists in your vertical or region
- Act as creative ambassador of Snapchat’s guidelines and best practices
- Work on internal creative-focused projects in partnership with account managers and account specialists
- Own creative archive and performance metrics for past campaigns
- BA in English, marketing, communications, business management, or related area of study
- Experience in marketing, advertising, or another related field
- Verbal and written fluency/language skills in Arabic
- Knowledge of the advertising landscape, agencies, and workflows
- Proven ability to communicate with ease across internal teams, as well as externally with clients and agency partners
- Highly organized, analytical and detail oriented with a proactive work-style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to navigate in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Deep familiarity with and passion for Snapchat
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.