Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an Ad Product Quality Analyst to join Team Snapchat! As part of the Ad Product Quality team, you’ll focus on auction health and advertiser success across all of Snapchat’s ad products: Snap Ads, Sponsored Geofilters, Lenses, and other unique ad products. Working from our New York, NY office, you will collaborate with multiple teams internally, including Engineering and Product Management, to help our advertisers achieve their goals and to build the world’s best ad experiences. You’ll design and build systems, tools, and processes to identify issues and recommend changes that help prevent repeat occurrences. Once the analysis is done, you’ll be responsible for delivering scalable solutions across the organization: providing actionable insights to our sales, product development, and client support teams.
What you'll do:
- Deeply understand Snapchat’s monetization-related products and underlying implementations
- Build technical expertise around our ad products, tools, and services
- Dive in and troubleshoot unique problems our clients are facing as they activate on our ad platform and communicate resolutions back to our clients reporting those problems
- Work closely with internal Engineering teams to recreate, prioritize, and triage bugs
- Build scalable reports, tools, and processes to solve repeat issues and roll those out to other teams
- Identify performance trends across auction campaigns to fuel optimization recommendations
- Provide technical expertise and auction systems knowledge to assist our support teams in resolving complex delivery issues and unobvious bugs, and identifying systematic, widespread problems as early as possible
- Translate analysis and insights into actionable recommendations for internal teams (Direct Sales, Global Online Sales, and Key Account Management) and external customers
- Influence our advertising products and solutions roadmap to help our clients win
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on specific account performance and provide unobvious optimization recommendations both proactively and reactively
- Educate internal Account Management teams on troubleshooting issues, expanding reach and improving performance based on specific advertiser goals
- Work closely with Monetization product management to prioritize systematic issues
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or another related area of study
- 3+ years of experience in ad operations, advertising-related troubleshooting, technical support, or another related field
- Experience working with Fortune 500 advertisers
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Zendesk, JIRA, or other ticket management solutions
- Experience in working with large data sets and data visualization software (SQL, Tableau, Looker)
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.