Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an Account Specialist to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with the Sales team, you will be pivotal in ensuring our clients’ advertising campaigns are carried out successfully. Working from our San Francisco, CA office, you’ll need to be detail-oriented, responsive, and have great communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Account Management team to provide real time analysis for auction and reserved campaigns
- Support the Account Management team in identifying performance trends across auction campaigns to fuel optimization recommendations
- Support development of ROI-based tools and trends to help deliver incremental revenue and move more advertisers to be always-on partners
- Deliver a constantly evolving test-and-learn agenda across the category
- Support Sales and Creative Strategy by reporting on media mix insights
- Support flighting and audience strategies during the RFP process
- Support campaign flighting and ensure correct targeting, reporting, and campaign verification
- Maintain accurate CRM data in Salesforce.com
- Increase adoption and engagement of Snap’s self-service platform and auction-based tools, providing ongoing technical support and real-time analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or another related area of study
- 1 year of digital advertising/online media experience or internship experience
- Experience with digital ad trafficking/campaign management a plus
- Understanding of advertising performance metrics and ecosystem
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Quick learner and detail oriented; analytical and problem solving skills; someone who can think critically
- Data driven and analytical mindset
- Proven track record of crafting actionable insights from data
- Ability to thrive in a face-paced, deadline driven environment that supports a rapidly evolving digital sales marketplace
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A passion for Snapchat as a user and knowledge of our ad products
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.