Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Manager, International Sports Partnerships to join Team Snapchat! As a member of the Sports team you will engage with current and prospective partners including athletes, teams, leagues and broadcasters around the world. Working from our London office you will be responsible for developing and executing the international sports strategy across our various content formats and products.
What you’ll do:
- Help develop the international strategy for Snap’s sports team
- Manage the new partnerships process end to end by evaluating new partnerships, conducting outreach, negotiating agreements, leading up to agreement execution
- Work with cross-functional teams to expand Snap’s partner base, deepen relationships, and drive business and user growth internationally
- Manage and maintain partner relationships at the executive levels and across multiple organizations
- Serve as internal advocate within Snap for partners
- Define and report on progress and success of partnerships
- Serve as a spokesperson for Snap
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in the sports industry
- Adept at working independently and cross functionally to drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience growing and leading a team
- Deep understanding of the sports ecosystem internationally
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box and initiative to be a problem solver
- Comfortable with big picture strategic thinking as well as digging into the details
- Adaptability and excitement to operate in a changing environment
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.