Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an Events Lead to join Team Snapchat! You’ll work closely with the Global Brand Strategy team to plan and develop event strategy and other special projects for our company. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with various teams across the company to develop new creative solutions, manage event logistics, and maintain our company culture as we scale.
What you’ll do:
- Conceptualize and carry out imaginative outreach and installations at key industry events and create new experiences to support West Coast Teams
- Inspire the advertising community with unique Snapchat event experiences, customized by region
- Work closely with teams across the company to plan and manage logistics for a variety of events annually
- Develop comprehensive project timelines and create new visual branding elements for events
- Make sure that events are executed in a timely manner and within budget
- Manage relationships with venues, vendors, and internal stakeholders
- Ideate and deliver creative Snapchat brand executions at key industry events to optimize ROI
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field of study
- 5+ years of proven experience successfully managing and producing events
- Experience working with Google applications, Apple applications, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel 30%+ of the time
- Excellent negotiation skills and an understanding of contractual agreements with vendors and venues
- Proven track record of producing unique experiences and activations that excite people
- Experience supporting sales and advertising initiatives at a Tech/Media company or Creative Agency
- Meticulous attention to detail on creative and design elements
- Strong work ethic and ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.