Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We are looking for a Manager to join the People Operations function at Snap Inc. As part of the People organization, People Operations identifies opportunities to streamline, optimize, and automate HR and Recruiting programs, processes, and projects. You will develop and lead the People Operations strategy and deliver programs and processes in collaboration with a small team of program managers. You will collaborate across the People organization and partner with teams like Legal and Finance to identify, scope, and deliver projects that increase our efficiency and effectiveness across all countries in which we operate.
What you’ll do:
- Drive how we approach People Operations at Snap; build upon and deliver on a thoughtful and comprehensive roadmap
- Identify opportunities to increase the effectiveness of HR and Recruiting processes and programs, gain buy-in from People Team and business leaders, and lead cross-functional global projects
- Provide day-to-day management and informal coaching for other members of the People Operations team
- Drive exceptional communications and change management for People Team programs
- Drive Snap’s employee listening strategy, in collaboration with HRTAs and People Analytics, including partnering with external vendors, managing and reporting on employee surveys, and co-designing potential interventions
- Partner with teams across Snap, including Finance and Legal, to drive consistency and ensure smooth processes, from budgeting to employment contracts
- Develop processes and programs that are flexible enough to scale with Snap’s continued growth and the complex and ever-changing needs of our business; Sample program operations range from: engagement surveys, offer letter and onboarding processes, offboarding processes, efficiency efforts for recruitment lifecycle, efficiency efforts for HR processes, and more!
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5+ years of experience in business process analysis, program design, and global operations management
- 2+ years of global leadership experience, managing people, projects, and/or vendors
- Experience leading projects focused on the enhancement of the employee lifecycle (recruiting, onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, offboarding, etc.) through process improvements, automation, data & insights
- Experience influencing cross-functional stakeholders at all levels of the organization, driving projects and teams collaboratively across teams and time zones, and managing vendors
- 7+ years of relevant operations experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience across multiple disciplines within People organizations, with strong experience working on HR/Talent programs and processes
- Master’s degree
- Familiarity with employment laws across multiple countries, including demonstrated ability to partner closely with Legal and HR Compliance teams to understand guidance and translate into practice
- Experience optimizing programs and processes at a fast-paced, high-growth tech company
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS and ATS systems
- Experience with Asana or other work management products
- Ability to manage complex operational processes in a creative, flexible, and sustainable way
- Active Snapchat user who is passionate about the product
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.