Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Partnerships Specialist, Analytics to join Team Snapchat! As a member of the Partnerships team, you will help the Partnerships team make decisions on data. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with the team to report insights.
What you’ll do:
- Build, analyze and create dashboards and reports, as well as evaluating and defining metrics
- Translate data into easily digestible communication
- Monitor key product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
- Build key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Propose what to build in the next roadmap
- Understand ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends
- Identify new levers to help move key metrics
- Build models of user behaviors for analysis or to power production systems
- Influence product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
- Spread best practices to partnership verticals
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis
- Experience using Hive and/or Tableau
- Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software
- Experience communicating to all levels of an organization
- Experience working independently
- Interest in entertainment, sports, music, news, or other content from public figures
- Python, R, or other programming/predictive modeling skills
- Experience at a consumer technology, media company, or small startup
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.