Placed is the market leader in location-driven insights and ad intelligence. We're a fast-growing organization headquartered in downtown Seattle, focusing on connecting the physical and digital worlds to give brands, agencies, publishers and ad networks the ability to target location at scale, measure the offline impact of ads and deliver actionable insights into consumer behavior.
We’re looking for a Sales Director to join Placed, a subsidiary of Snap, Inc! You’ll be responsible for establishing and cultivating relationships and growing revenue partnerships across clients and agencies. Working from our San Francisco, CA office, you’ll develop strategic relationships throughout the Pacific Northwest focused around connecting the digital and physical world.
What you’ll do:
- Evangelize and drive adoption of Placed’s offerings with senior level executives across existing partners as well as developing relationships with prospective partners
- Educate our partners on the value and action-ability of location as it relates to Placed Attribution, Placed Targeting, and Placed Optimization
- Structure preferred partnership agreements with our top tier clients
- Collaborate with the client engagement team to ensure that we are exceeding our Partner’s expectations from a service perspective
- Increase the number of partners that Placed does business with
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 7-10 years of sales related experience working with clients, agencies and/or programmatic advertising companies
- Proven work experience requiring verbal and written communication expertise that is external/client facing
- The ability to travel as needed (around 25%)
- A history of business development, solution selling and engaging with senior executives
- Knowledge of the mobile, advertising (Digital and TV) and analytics space
- Excellent relationship development skills
- Experience developing exceptional documentation for client presentations, RFP's, and other as required
- Someone who can build trust with partners and puts the customer first
- The ability to prioritize in a fast-moving environment
At Placed, a subsidiary of Snap, Inc., we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Placed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.