Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager for Snapchat’s Content Business Development team! Working from our Los Angeles, CA office, you will work to expand Snapchat’s Shows content through partnerships with leading studios, networks, publishers, and production companies.
What you’ll do:
- Drive expansion of Snap’s Discover platform through partnerships with studios, networks, publishers, and production companies
- Develop a target list of partners in conjunction with the Programming and Editorial team
- Identify, analyze, evaluate, and execute these partnership deals and initiatives
- Work with Snap’s Legal team to draft, negotiate, review, and interpret agreements for content initiatives with a focus on Snap’s Shows product
- Explore and develop business models to support monetization of content partnerships
- Work cross functionally with internal teams including Partnerships, Sales, Ad Operations, Legal and Finance
- Track and manage the impact of partnerships on the Discover platform
- Develop and track metrics for improving monetization performance and enhancements to consumer engagement for content partners
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of meaningful deal making experience in film, television, and/or digital video
- Established relationships within entertainment and digital business development communities
- A history of working effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Understanding of Snapchat
- JD and/or MBA is recommended
- Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Someone who can communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work independently
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.