Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly-curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join Team Snapchat! You'll drive revenue by building and managing strategic partnerships with brands and agencies to help them expand their digital presence on Snapchat. Working from our New York, NY office, you'll need great presentation skills, proven record of managing senior relationships, the ability to manage many projects at once, and a deep understanding of the digital advertising world.
What you'll do:
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities
- Drive revenue for Snap by seeking out business challenges with various marketing functions with clients and partner agencies
- Use consultative approach by offering strategic media solutions for all clients through vertical playbook, establishing campaign goals, learning agenda, buy model, golden rules, etc.
- Be viewed as the business owner for the partnership among client’s senior management
- Partner with internal and client cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives
- Define the overall approach for specific territories and/or regions, develop work plans, and create compelling sales propositions utilizing internal and external data
- Balance priorities for driving innovation, meeting a learning agenda, and driving revenue for Snap
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales, and services
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts, provide reports as needed, and recommend performance enhancements
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
- Own planning and development of all senior client meeting agendas, including having the right materials, participants, and key actions
- Articulate and update clients on Snapchat products and developments; educate clients and agencies on best practices
- Provide guidance and be a mentor for junior members of the team
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales, and/or online advertising experience
- Expert knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing
- Strong track record of engaging and partnering with C-Level executives
- Deep knowledge of the self-serve platform, auction, and biddable form of digital advertising buying
- Proven performance winning the support of key stakeholders
- Strong existing relationships with top marketing decision makers for brands and their agencies
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A team player and collaborator
- Passion for Snapchat, marketing, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.