Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join Team Snapchat! We are looking for a professional who can work in a fun, fast-paced, and fluid environment. Working from our Paris, France office, you will need to bring a creative mindset, detail-oriented focus, and strategic acumen in your approach to building and growing long term business partnerships across brands and their media and marketing partners. This job is a fixed-term role.
What you’ll do:
- Build, manage, and grow relationships and spend with key clients and agency partners by helping them achieve performance that exceeds advertiser expectations
- Partner with account executives and creative strategists throughout the RFP process to develop innovative, insight-driven digital campaigns on Snapchat, bringing measurable ROI for our clients
- Manage projects involving complex work streams and cross-functional collaboration (internally and externally)
- Dive deep into campaign performance data; guide KPI driven measurement strategies, identify performance trends, optimize campaigns to achieve results, and provide recommendations for upsell opportunities
- Serve as the product expert by educating brands and agencies on Snap’s new and existing products, as well as advising on best practices and bespoke campaign optimizations
- Increase adoption and engagement of Snap’s self-service platform and auction-based tools, providing ongoing technical support and real-time analysis
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience in the digital media industry, with a focus on performance and brand marketing, ad-tech, or programmatic in real-time bidding marketplaces
- Understanding of advertising performance metrics and ecosystem
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, as well as experience with analyzing datasets and delivering actionable insights
- Understanding of media management within a biddable auction advertising environment and demonstrated skill in educating others (e.g., advertisers, agencies)
- Pre-existing relationships with client decision-makers and brand marketers
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adaptable to changes
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A passion for Snapchat as a user and knowledge of our ad products
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.