Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with the Revenue Operations team, you will focus on global revenue programs across Snap’s global client portfolio. Working from our headquarters in Santa Monica, CA or our New York, NY office, you will partner closely with our Sales Leadership, Revenue Operations, and Product teams to build global revenue programs.
What you'll do:
- Develop, activate and execute high-impact revenue initiatives across Snap’s global client portfolio
- Own Snap’s advertiser and agency upfronts program end-to-end
- Consult with Sales on deal strategy and structure
- Manage a team who works across a portfolio of revenue-generating initiatives
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years experience in a sales operations or consulting role
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field; MBA a plus
- Experience developing analytical systems and tools for large teams, and rolling out these tools at scale
- Proven business sense and problem solving, project management, and analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising sales
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who’s comfortable dealing with changing environments and operating under high levels of ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal skills to partner cross-functionally
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.