Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Creative Specialist to join Team Snapchat! You’ll work in a fun, fast-paced, and fluid environment, partnering with our clients to map their branding objectives to the Snapchat platform and bring their campaigns to life. Working from our Dallas, TX office, you will need a creative mind, the ability to think on your feet, and a passion for thinking outside the box.
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage creative timelines once campaigns have been sold
- Be the main point of contact for multiple projects at a given time
- Coordinate client meetings and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Serve as the inter-departmental “glue,” helping to bring all involved parties to the table
- Ideate around campaign objectives to support creative strategists on your vertical
- Act as ambassador of Snapchat’s guidelines and best practices
- Work on internal creative-focused projects in partnership with cross-functional teams
What we’re looking for:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of the advertising landscape, agencies, and workflows
- Deep familiarity with and passion for Snapchat
- Proven ability to communicate with ease, across internal teams as well as externally with clients and agency partners
- Someone who is highly organized, detail oriented, and effectively able to juggle multiple tasks at a time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starting attitude and a love for collaborating with others
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com